Diamonds are forever. They can also be imperfect. Diamonds were made in the earth from pressure and heat millions of years ago. They're made of carbon and sometimes have inclusions (birth marks) which affect their clarity. Their exact makeup also affects their color. For more education, check out the GIA videos on our education page or go to www.gia.edu.
1. Most importantly, figure out your budget.
2. Select the shape of the diamond you know she wants (or you want).
3. Select a carat size for the diamond.
4. Then you can play with the clarity, color, and cut.
5. Contact us to order or to view some diamonds at our brick-and-mortar store.